In Reflection, we will explore the water element, the Winter season and the associated correspondences.
Reflection represents the season of Winter and the water element, which is associated with the kidneys, bladder, and adrenal glands.
The water element provides deep nourishment for all the activities of life, birth, and growth. Without this nourishment, we often “burn-out” and lose touch with our original purpose.
The emotion associated with the water element is fear. When the water element is out of balance, we may experience fear that shows up in nearly every aspect of our lives: relationships, career, finances, and personal growth.
In order to find balance with fear, we must cultivate wisdom.
• Understand the principles of the five elements
• Kidneys, bladder and adrenal glands and their relationship with Reflection
• Identify and understand the characteristics of the water personality type
• Importance of food and diet during Reflection
• Specific movement patterns in Reflection according to TCM
• Lifestyle choices in Reflection
*ipad not included